Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter
About this game
Carnivores series celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by dinosaurs and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless T-Rex hunter. All dinosaurs are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
- Select from 7 huge 3D environments
- Choose time of day (night vision on!)
- Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skills
- Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
- Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observe
- Store your prey in real-size trophy room
- Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
- Try to beat your high score in Survive Mode
- Read tips and tricks for every dinosaur in ‘Dinopedia’
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
And new hunters will see what they have never seen before.
- This game is free, but for real money you can buy additional things, the amount for the purchase of which will be written off from your Google account. You can disable purchases in the game in your device's settings.
- The game is not intended for children.
- Please be careful when making purchases.
- The game contains advertising.
- You need to connect to the Internet to play.