The description of Solitaire App
Solitaire is a time-tested classic card game enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. Also known as Klondike Solitaire or Patience, this game will help to keep your brain active or give you a chance to unwind during short breaks and after a long day at work. Sharpen your mind and have fun with this classic solitaire game!
Classic Solitaire gameplay
This is an easy-to-play free Solitaire card game with original rules. You need to place all the patience cards on Foundations by suit. Move cards between the Piles and use the Stock to solve a solitaire game. Improve your skills and earn as many points as you can!
Keep your mind active with tricky Solitaire levels! Practice your logic skills, attention, memory and patience. Play these card games anywhere, anytime on your mobile device and become a solitaire master!
A relaxing pastime
Play Solitaire when you feel tired or need a break. Short games of Solitaire will help to distract you from the daily grind and keep you focused.
Take a break with our classic Solitaire. Relax and train your brain!
♠ Thousands of different levels of solitaire card games.
Choose a solitaire mode that suits you best and play a unique patience game every time you open the app.
♠ Seasonal Events
Solve free solitaire games of several difficulty levels, reveal unique thematic postcards and collect them all! Follow our updates and never miss a single event!
♠ Daily Challenge
Complete challenges in solitaire games, earn golden crowns daily, and collect a unique trophy every month. Sharpen your mind with solitaire!
♠ Customizable themes
Choose from a variety of backgrounds and patience card designs to personalize your solitaire experience.
♠ Hints and undos
Use hints when you’re stuck in a free solitaire game. Tap undo when you think you’ve made a mistake. Become a solitaire pro!
♠ Joker card
When you have no more moves available, use a Joker card to try to finish a solitaire game.
♠ Simple tap or drag controls
Intuitive controls will help you focus on the free solitaire card game.
Finish the solitaire game quickly when you open all the patience cards.
Continue playing solitaire card games where you left off.
- To solve a Solitaire deal, you should move all the cards of 4 suits – hearts, spades, diamonds and clubs – to the Foundations.
- Solitaire cards in Foundations should be stacked by suit in ascending order, from Ace to King (A, 2, 3, and so on).
- To stack patience cards you should flip all face-down classic solitaire cards, building the Tableau of 7 Piles.
- You can move face-up solitaire cards between the Piles, where you should stack the cards in descending order and alternate between red and black suits.
- A stack of solitaire cards can be moved by dragging the entire stack to another Pile.
- If no moves on the solitaire Tableau are available, use the Stock pile.
- Only a King or a pile starting with a king can be placed in an empty space on the solitaire Tableau.
Take a break, play Patience every day and become a real Solitaire master!