The Implementors' Lunch Mod Info
The description of The Implementors' Lunch App
It's an adventure game. It's a short novel. It's a short novel AND an adventure game!
The Implementors' Lunch (TIL) is a modern, graphical take of a 1980s classic Text Adventure, without all the heartache. Defeat the evil wizard, save the local populous and, time permitting, grab a bite to eat.
- a fantasy plot set in the modern day* (some time during the 18th-21st century)
- point-and-click interface, no more guessing the verb ("I've tried 'pickup', 'take' and 'get'; I just want the damn key")
- inventory puzzles (but 1 + 1 often equals none)
- RPG mechanics, NPCs and shops (makes puzzles and combat easier or harder)
- a fantasy story of over 40,000 words
- over 400 interactable objects (where every object has 4 or more interactions)
- at least 30 ways to meet your demise (and an undo button to not be dead)
- change the name of any item you pick up (I smite you with my kitty, Bone Shaker 2000™)
Unlike old school adventure games there is no way to get entirely stuck so experiment to your heart's content.
Can you solve the dastardly mysteries? Can get the maximum score or the good ending? Can you beat the game without resorting to a walkthrough (like we all know you're going to)?