The Weather Channel Mod Info
The description of The Weather Channel App
The Weather Channel is the World's Most Accurate Forecaster**. Prepare for the winter weather ahead with our local storm radar. Our snow radar, rain alerts and severe weather warnings can help prepare you for upcoming snowstorms and heavy rain. Monitor live radar updates, an hourly rain tracker, storm radar news, and local weather forecast on the go.
Our live doppler radar maps, severe weather widgets, and accurate weather updates can warn you ahead of time of heavy rain, incoming floods, cold snaps, or heavy snow. Extreme weather is increasing across the nation - our snow radar, severe weather alerts and rain tracker have you covered with hourly forecast updates. Local weather alerts can prepare you for the storm season ahead: snowstorms, heavy rain, and more.
Stay informed with our daily forecast tracking page for live precipitation updates by the hour. Plan up to 15 days in advance with forecasts from the world’s most accurate weather forecaster, so you can plan ahead with confidence**. Our storm radar widget provides local rain updates and alerts you to upcoming storms right on your home screen. Weather maps enabled with GPS, live radar readings, storm radar alerts, and severe weather warnings help you face whatever the clouds may bring.
The Weather Channel Features:
Local Weather Radar: Snow & Rain Tracker
- Hourly rainfall tracker
- 6-hour future radar
- Snow Radar: Track snow intensity up to 7 hours in the future
- Snow Tracker: Monitor snowfall over the last 24 hours and into the next 48 hours
- ‘Feels Like’ feature lets you plan what to wear before stepping out of the house
- Winter storm tracker & live radar lets you follow weather patterns
- Storm radar makes tracking snow & rain easy throughout winter storms
- Local radar updates, severe weather alerts in your area, & forecast readings for the next three hours - all on your home screen
- Widget & features are compatible with dark mode: turn your Android device to dark mode for a great viewing experience
- Forecasts includes information on sunset times, allergies, flu & pollen forecasts
- Winter weather news to keep you updated
- Severe weather events: Live alerts and coverage on severe weather events
Upgrade to The Weather Channel Premium for our most comprehensive, dynamic, and precise weather experience. Get exclusive access to:
- Ad-free weather
- 15-minute forecast details
- Advanced radar
- & more!
Privacy & Feedback
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
**The Weather Channel is the World's Most Accurate Forecaster. ForecastWatch, Global and Regional Weather Forecast Accuracy Overview, 2017-2020, https://www.forecastwatch.com/AccuracyOverview2017-2020, commissioned by IBM. The Weather Channel’s global percent of top rankings averaged over all forecast lead days (1-9) during 2020 was at least 3.5 times higher than any other weather provider studied. Derived by IBM using data from the study.
**The World's Leading Weather Provider: According to Comscore, The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, is the largest provider of weather forecasts worldwide based on total monthly unique visitors in 2020. Comscore Media Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information – Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2020 avg.
App Annie: The Weather Channel app combined had over 55 million monthly active users worldwide each month from January through December 2020, over 4M total 5 star ratings from 9/2016 to present and was downloaded 255 million times worldwide from 2012 through 2020.
The Weather Channel® is a registered trademark of TWC Product and Technology, LLC, an IBM Company.